Lake Amador is still open! We have been diligently keeping contact with Amador County Health officials about taking extra safety measures to ensure the safety of our customers during this time. Amador County is still promoting fishing as a safe outdoor activity for people as long as a safe 6′ distance is practiced. We are continually changing policies as new precautions arise, and will keep everyone updated of future changes. As of now the current facility changes are as follows:
- RV PARK CLOSED.
- NO CAMPING! SORRY!
- NO RESTROOMS OR SHOWER FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN CAMPGROUND BUT CLUBHOUSE RESTROOMS ARE OPEN AND SANITIZED REGULARLY.
- TACKLE BOX CAFE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
- GENERAL STORE IS OPEN BUT ITEMS ARE BY REQUEST ONLY.
- 10 PEOPLE MAX ON FISHING DOCK AT ANY TIME- DOCK CLOSES AT 7PM FIRDAY NIGHTS AND CLOSED ON WEEKNDS. (STILL OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY)
- 10 PEOPLE MAX PER CAMPSITE INCLUDING GROUP SITES.
- ENFORCED CHECK OUT IS AT 12PM ON MONDAYS FOR CLEANING NO CAMPERS WILL BE ALLOWED BACK IN UNTIL TUESDAY AT 12PM.
- NO BOAT RENTALS AT THIS TIME.