News & Events
Lake Amador is still open! We have been diligently keeping contact with Amador County Health officials about taking extra safety measures to ensure the safety of our customers during this time. Amador County is still promoting fishing as a safe outdoor activity for people as long as a safe 6′ distance is practiced. We are continually changing policies as new precautions arise, and will keep everyone updated of future changes. As of now the current facility changes are as follows:
- RV PARK CLOSED.
- NO CAMPING! SORRY!
- NO RESTROOMS OR SHOWER FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN CAMPGROUND BUT CLUBHOUSE RESTROOMS ARE OPEN AND SANITIZED REGULARLY.
- TACKLE BOX CAFE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
- GENERAL STORE IS OPEN BUT ITEMS ARE BY REQUEST ONLY.
- 10 PEOPLE MAX ON FISHING DOCK AT ANY TIME- DOCK CLOSES AT 7PM FIRDAY NIGHTS AND CLOSED ON WEEKNDS. (STILL OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY)
- 10 PEOPLE MAX PER CAMPSITE INCLUDING GROUP SITES.
- ENFORCED CHECK OUT IS AT 12PM ON MONDAYS FOR CLEANING NO CAMPERS WILL BE ALLOWED BACK IN UNTIL TUESDAY AT 12PM.
- NO BOAT RENTALS AT THIS TIME.
FACILITY UPDATE: Hello everyone just letting you know the latest news….WE ARE STILL OPEN!! Be assured we are taking every appropriate and needed measure to curb the spread of Covid-19 to keep you safe but also provide you with an outlet to get outside during these times. We are making sure to follow the rules… Read more »
The Tackle Box Café will reopen on October 25th!
CURRENT LAKE / STOCKING INFO FOR 2018-2019 SEASON ***TROUT STOCKED DAILY/WEEKLY WHEN AVAILABLE*** Lake level is currently full and surface temp is at 70.5 deg. The launch ramp is dual lane. We are currently stocking Donaldson Rainbows and Cutbows from our trout farm, most trout are a 3.5lb average. 2018-2019 TROUT STOCKING TOTALS: 10/18/18——300lbs 10/23/18——500lbs 10/25/18——500lbs 10/29/18——500lbs… Read more »
Unfortunately, and we are very sorry but we are unable to do our annual Easter Egg hunt at the Lake this year. But there ARE multiple local egg hunts and events for your family to enjoy!