We would love to hear from you! Call (209) 274-4739 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can only be made by phone at this time.
Sunday- Thursday 5:30AM – 6PM
Friday 5:30AM – 9PM
Saturday 5:30AM – 9PM
Q: What are your Hours of Operation?
A: Sunday-Thursday 5:30am-6pm; Friday-Saturday 5:30am-9:00pm
Q: When is the Café Open for Food Service?
A: Friday-Sunday: 7:00am-11:00am – Breakfast
11:00-3:00pm – Lunch
Q:What type of accommodations do you have?
A: We have a range of accommodations such as:
- Full hookup RV site with 30amp electric service, water and dump.
- Primitive Sites (No Water or Electric)
- 15amp Electric sites with water
- Basic Water Site w/no electricity
No cabins or trailer accommodations for rent!
Q:What are your fees?
- Day Use- $10/vehicle (Up to 4 persons) $2 Additional Persons in the same vehicle
- Fishing $9 Per Person Above 8y/o
- Camping- $25 per car, per site
- Boat Launch- $7/ Boat; $4/Tube/Kayak
- Boat Rental – $100 Full Day; $75 ½ Day (6hrs) + $150 Credit Deposit Hold
Q: How do I book a site?
A: Reservations are required w/one-week advance notice. Two-Night Minimum for weekends plus a $10 Non-Refundable Reservation Fee. Three-Night Minimum for Holiday weekends.
Reservations are currently by phone only Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm at 209-274-4739; Maps Available @ Lake Amador.com
Q: What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- $10 Reservation fee is non refundable and is kept on All Refunds
- Reservations must be cancelled 7 days or more in advance of first reserved arrival date for refund
- Cancellations made between 3 and 6 days prior to reserved arrival date will receive a Raincheck
- Any cancellations made less than 3 days prior to reserved arrival date will receive NO Refund
Q: What is max capacity for a campsite?
A: We allow up to 2 vehicles per site and up to 10 persons per site;
Group Sites: Up to 4 Vehicles per site and up to 20 persons per site.
Q: When did you stock last and what is your water level and temp?
A: Stocking is generally done weekly on a weekday. Stocking totals can be found @
http://lakeamador.com/2020-2021-trout-stocking-totals/ ; Be sure to follow up on Facebook and IG @LakeAmadorResort for further updates